- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): When Worry Gets Out of Control: A brochure on GAD that explains the signs, symptoms, and treatment
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: When Unwanted Thoughts Take Over: A brochure on OCD that explains the signs, symptoms, and treatments
- Panic Disorder: When Fear Overwhelms: A brochure on panic disorder that explains the signs, symptoms, and treatments
- Social Anxiety Disorder: More Than Just Shyness: This brochure discusses symptoms, causes, and treatments for social anxiety disorder (also called social phobia).
- Chronic Illness & Mental Health: This brochure discusses chronic illnesses and depression, including symptoms, health effects, treatment, and recovery.
- Depression and College Students: This brochure describes depression, treatment options, and how it affects college students.
- Depression and Older Adults: Depression is not a normal part of aging. This brochure describes the signs, symptoms, and treatment options for depression in older adults.
- Depression: What You Need to Know: This booklet contains information on depression including signs and symptoms, treatment and support options, and a listing of additional resources.
- Postpartum Depression Facts: A brochure on postpartum depression that explains its causes, symptoms, treatments, and how to get help.
- Teen Depression: This flier for teens describes depression and how it differs from regular sadness. It also describes symptoms, causes, and treatments, with information on getting help and coping.
For more information, check out our resources, Depression & Anxiety: Understanding and Managing Mental Health Conditions and Bipolar Disorder: Understanding the Symptoms and Treatment Options.